I am always on the hunt for easy, nutritious, grain and dairy free recipes for my food-sensitive family. How could you go wrong with a low-sugar, gluten free version of the Pecan Sandie?
I must confess that this recipe is so yummy and so easy, that my family and I have enjoyed a batch of these at least once a week for the last month.
But I don’t feel guilty about it, and when you see the ingredients in these little bits of heaven, you’ll understand why.
Other Gluten Free Cookie Recipes You Will Enjoy
Gluten Free Pecan Sandies
- Pulse all ingredients (except 12 whole pecans and 1/4 teaspoon butter or oil) in food processor until the dough just comes together. It will look “sandy.” Do not overprocess.
- Scoop out cookie dough in heaping tablespoon increments and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Toss whole pecans in butter or oil and press into cookies
- Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes (check often so they don’t burn)
- Enjoy with a tall glass of homemade coconut milk!