Behind Small Footprint Family
Small Footprint Family’s goal is to empower and inspire readers with the information, tools and ideas they need to make safer, greener choices that save money and sustain their family—and all families—in good health, for generations to come.
Small Footprint Family is the website of Dawn Gifford—a “green” mom, author, eco-preneur, and locavore foodie located in San Diego, California. She is the primary author on the site, and editor for all contributing writers.
Content on SFF includes:
- gardening and homesteading education
- tips for reducing one’s environmental footprint and saving money
- tips for eliminating toxins in food, tap water and household environments
- research and commentary on environmental issues
- whole food nutrition and allergy-friendly recipes
- holistic health and natural remedies
Small Footprint Family readers are:
- 71% Female
- 28% Male
- 1% Non-binary/Unidentified
- 29% Ages 25-34
- 24% Ages 35-44
- 15% Ages 45-54
- 67% United States
- 8% Canada
- 5% Great Britain
- 5% Australia
- 3% India
Small Footprint Family readers include people interested in:
- eco-friendly household products
- environmentally-conscious parenting
- natural medicine and nutrition
- organic gardening, homesteading and sustainable agriculture,
- sustainably-produced whole foods, including pasture-raised meats, eggs and dairy, sustainably-harvested seafood, artisanal, heirloom or traditionally prepared whole foods, etc.
- allergy-friendly recipes that exclude dairy, gluten, soy, and other common food allergens
- environmental politics and activism
Small Footprint Family averages:
- 250,000 page views a month, and rapidly growing
- 100,000 unique visits a month, and rapidly growing
- 4,550 newsletter subscribers
- 36,100 Facebook fans
- 12,232 Pinterest followers
- Named one of 30 Top Mom Blogs by The Safest Line.
- Featured on the Best Green Blogs Directory and The Green Mom Review.
Work with Us!
Banner ads and sponsored posts for qualified, environmentally conscious companies are available at the following rates. We do not offer text links.
Duration: 30 days
Duration: 30 days
Please note that SFF writes all post content and will only endorse a product or service that is related to natural health, whole food or eco-friendly living that we have TESTED and can wholeheartedly recommend.
We do NOT review eco-friendly clothing, cleaning products or building materials at this time.
If you’d like to advertise with Small Footprint Family, contact us here!
All of the opinions shared on Small Footprint Family are those of the post author solely. Please know that we would never recommend a product, website, or service unless it is something that we actually use and love. It is our goal that readers are able to trust that what is published is always real, honest, and true.
NO amount of money will ever affect our opinion on a subject. We will always be thorough and honest when reviewing products. We will gladly turn down offers that do not fit into the editorial style, mission or philosophy behind Small Footprint Family.
Thank you for your interest in supporting a healthier planet through Small Footprint Family!