Sustainability starts at home.
From gardening to allergy-friendly recipes to keeping a non-toxic home, there’s something here for you!
Get my FREE Quick-Start Guide to Going Green, and start saving money and making a difference today!
- 20 Perennial Vegetables to Plant Once for Years of Food
- How to Forage and Use Stinging Nettles
- The 5 Best Chicken Breeds For Backyard Flocks
- The Best Vegetable Garden Planning Apps
- How to Control Aphids Organically
- The 10 Best Seed Companies for Heirloom and Non-GMO Seeds
GET STARTED WITH THESE E-BOOKS!
AS FEATURED IN:
Hi, I’m Dawn!
I am a Master Gardener, Master Composter, Permaculture designer, homesteader, writer, and mother to a spunky 14-year-old.
After a 20-year career in agriculture, green building and environmental sustainability, chronic illness forced me to shift my expertise and passion from the public sphere to home and hearth.
I believe human health directly correlates to the health of our environment. We are inherently interdependent with all things. To heal one, we must also heal the other. You’re invited to stick around and learn how!