Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 3 fuyu persimmons peeled and chopped (1/4 to 1/2 inch pieces)
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 Fuji apple peeled and chopped (1/4 to 1/2 inch pieces)
- 7-10 fresh mint leaves thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 tsps. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. raw honey
Carefully toss all of the ingredients together.
Best if eaten the same day it is made, but will keep in the fridge for a few days.
Calories: 56kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 131mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 7.3mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.2mg