Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 14 oz. sushi-grade tuna line-caught, skinned
- 1 carton mustard greens or cress (optional)
- 4 tsp. wasabi paste or the same amount of wasabi power mixed with 2 tsp. purified water
- 4 Tbsp. coconut aminos or nama shoyu
- 8 spring onions or scallions, green part only, finely chopped
- 4 shiso leaves cut into thin slivers, lengthwise
- sesame seeds toasted (optional)
Cut the tuna into 3/4 inch cubes or 1/2 inch thick medallions.
If using mustard and cress, arrange as a bed in four small serving bowls or plates.
Just 5-10 minutes before serving, blend the wasabi paste with the coconut aminos or nama shoyu in a bowl, then add the tuna and spring onions.
Mix well and leave to marinate for 5 minutes.
Divide among the bowls and add a few slivers of shiso leaves on top. Garnish with sesame seeds, if using.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 377mg | Potassium: 344mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2405IU | Vitamin C: 6.6mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1.4mg