The Rain Harvest Tank comes with all the fittings you need to start collecting rain. The 12″ stainless steel strainer basket installed on the top of the tank is the entry point of the tank and keeps out large debris like sticks and leaves. The tank includes a stainless steel screened overflow assembly, outlet bulkhead fitting and a 3/4″ bulkhead fitting for a water hose spigot.
The stainless steel screened overflow assembly is designed for directing overflow water during large rain storms while also keeping out pests & mosquitoes. The 3/4″ bulkhead fitting is placed at a height that enables you to install a spigot or fit a watering can underneath for filling. The tank is made from polyethylene. This polyethylene is 100% Food Grade Material and is approved by the FDA with zero BPA. Polyethylene does not leach chemicals and has been used for direct food contact for many years.
- 250 Gallon Capacity 36″D x 67″H
- 12″ stainless steel strainer basket at top of tank keeps out large debris
- 3″ Stainless steel screened overflow assembly
- 3/4″ Bulkhead fitting for easy spigot installation and 1.5″ bottom bulkhead
- Shipping includes delivery to the curb; liftgate service can be purchased if desired