In addition to offering modern convenience, the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker has three choices for easy, automatic cooking: program, probe and manual mode. On busy days, program the cooking time and Set & Forget Slow Cooker automatically shifts to keep warm when the cooking time is up.
Cooking a large cut of meat like pot roast, chicken, or pork tenderloin? Insert the probe, set the desired meat temperature and the Set & Forget Slow Cooker automatically shifts to keep warm when the temperature is reached.
For traditional slow cooking, manually select the high, low or warm temperature without setting a cooking time.
- Reduce messy spills with clip-tight gasket lid
- 3 choices for easy, automatic cooking: probe, program and manual
- Perfect for a 6 lb. chicken or a 4 lb. roast
- Thermometer probe displays the actual temperature of meat as it cooks
- Full-grip handles make carrying heavy meals easier
Recipes using this appliance:
- “Stank-a-Dank: Slow Cooker Pork Spare Ribs
- The Easiest Crockpot Chicken Stock Ever
- Traditionally Prepared Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder