Using the BluApple, you can extend the useful storage life of your produce up to three times longer. Government experts have estimated a typical family of four throws away as much as $600 worth of spoiled produce each year.
Ethylene gas is given off naturally by fruits and vegetables as a signaling mechanism in order to coordinate uniform ripening. However, once concentrated in your refrigerator or other storage areas, the presence of ethylene gas continues to speed up ripening and hasten spoilage.
The BluApple is designed to provide effective ethylene gas absorption for three months in a typical home refrigerator produce bin or storage container. The active ingredient does not “wear out”, but continues to absorb ethylene until it has reached its capacity. A One Year Refill Kit is included, allowing consumers to reuse BluApples and not add them to landfills.
- 2 Bluapples – Last for 3 Months Each – Plus Additional Year Supply of Absorber Refills
- Prolongs fresheness and storage life of fruits & vegetables – Made In USA
- Put in refrigerator crisper drawers or anywhere you keep fruit
- Pays for itself dozens of times over in the the first year alone
- Average household can save up to $600 per year