Small Footprint Family is the website of Dawn Gifford—a “green” mom, author, eco-preneur, and locavore foodie located in San Diego, California.
Content on SFF includes gardening and homesteading education, tips for reducing one’s environmental footprint, avoiding toxins in the home, research and commentary on environmental issues, whole food nutrition (including gluten and grain-free recipes), holistic health, and earth-conscious parenting and home life.
Small Footprint readers include people interested in:
- eco-friendly living and “green” products,
- environmentally-conscious politics,
- environmentally-conscious parenting,
- alternative medicine and nutrition,
- organic gardening, homesteading and sustainable agriculture,
- local and whole foods, including pasture-raised meats, eggs and dairy, sustainably-harvested seafood, artisinal, heirloom or traditionally prepared whole foods, and
- families and individuals who avoid gluten, soy, and other food allergens.
You can follow Dawn’s frequent tweets on Twitter and daily postings on Pinterest, Facebook and Google+.
- 250,000 average page views a month, and rapidly growing
- 100,000 average unique visits a month, and rapidly growing
- Over 4,500 newsletter subscribers
- 33,800 Facebook fans
- 4,158 Pinterest followers
- Named one of 30 Top Mom Blogs by The Safest Line.
- Featured on the Best Green Blogs Directory and The Green Mom Review.
Banner ads, social media postings, sponsored posts, and giveaways are available at reasonable rates. Please request a Media Kit to learn more or visit my Passionfruit page.
All of the opinions shared on Small Footprint Family are those of the post author solely. Please know that we would never recommend a product, website, or service unless it is something that we love and use. It is our goal that readers are able to trust that what is published is always real, honest, and true.
NO amount of money will ever affect my opinion on a subject. We will always be thorough and honest when reviewing products. We will gladly turn down offers that do not fit into the philosophy and/or ideology behind Small Footprint Family.
Thank you for your interest in supporting a healthier planet through Small Footprint Family!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. These small earnings make it possible for me to continue writing this blog for you. That said, I only recommend products I genuinely love, and that I believe would be of value to my readers. Thank you for your support!