Fall is beginning and it’s time to think about warm, hearty soups and stews! And how nice is it to come home from a long day to a hot bowl of homemade soup? You can do that with this programmable slow cooker!
This slow cooker is the one I use, and I LOVE IT!
- An LED digital control panel with 3 automatic-cooking options–program, manual, or probe; automatic keep-warm
- Power-interrupt protection; clip-on spoon; clip-tight gasket lid; side handles for safe transport
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware and tempered-glass lid
- User manual with recipes included
Unlike most crockpots, the removable stoneware crock and the lid on this unit are dishwasher safe. (Hallelujah!)
To clean the base, unplug and let cool, and then wipe it down with a damp cloth.
I really love that you can use this crockpot even if you are away all day at work or school. Just use the PROGRAM mode to input the amount of time your food needs to cook and select the HIGH or LOW heat setting. As food cooks, the illuminated display on the control panel will alternate between the heat setting and the remaining time. When the cooking cycle is complete, the cooker will automatically shift to WARM setting, so you come home to a hot cooked meal!
Another cool feature of this crockpot is the temperature probe. For many foods, especially large cuts of meat, internal temperature is the best test for doneness. With this unit, all you have to do is select the desired internal food temperature, insert the probe into the food, and the slow cooker will automatically shift to WARM once the temperature is reached.
How easy is that!
Enter to Win this Programmable Slow Cooker
Please use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter. Good luck!
- No purchase necessary.
- Giveaway open to residents of the U.S. Canadian residents will receive an Amazon gift certificate of equivalent value.
- The giveaway begins September 24, 2013 and will end October 7 at 11:59pm PST.
- This giveaway is hosted and paid for by Dawn Gifford and Small Footprint Family.
- The prize was selected by informal Facebook vote, and is one Hamilton Beach programmable slow cooker, valued at $50. The odds of winning are approximately 1 in 300, though it depends on how many people enter the giveaway.
- Prizes will be shipped directly from Amazon to the winner’s home, and any exchanges or returns should be handled by Amazon. Canadian residents will receive an Amazon gift certificate of equivalent value, which will be delivered by email.
- Winners will be selected via Random.org integrated with the Rafflecopter widget. Winners will be announced within 1 week of the last day of the giveaway in a post on this blog.
- Winners will have 1 week from the last day of the giveaway to claim their prize by contacting Small Footprint Family with your full name and mailing address.