If you are trying to eat more whole foods and home cooked meals, it makes sense to have a set of storage containers that can hold your leftovers well. So you’ll want to invest in food storage containers that are made of glass instead of toxic plastic, and which can also easily go from fridge to oven to microwave or freezer.
Storing your food in glass containers not only helps you avoid the endocrine disrupting chemicals found in plastic food storage containers, but glass is also an easily renewable, low-footprint resource that, with care, is much longer-lasting than plastic, too.
I have had a set of these for years, plus several extra pieces, and I ADORE them!
The GlassLock 18-piece set features:
- All-Natural glass vessels with BPA-free airtight lids
- Ideal for serving & storing; safe for the oven and microwave cooking
- Rectangular Containers: 1.6 cups, 3.5 cups, 3.5 cups, and 6.3 cups with 4 matching lids
- Rectangular Containers: 1.5 cups and 3.3 cups with 2 matching lids
- Round Containers: 0.73 cups, 1.6 cups, and 3.1 cups with 3 matching lids
I not only use these glass containers to store leftover food in the fridge, but I also use them as serving dishes, to reheat food in the oven, and even to freeze things. They are also great for taking soup or other liquid items to lunch, because of their leakproof BPA-free lids!
They clean up easily in the dishwasher, and the lids are resistant to staining. How does it get better than that?
These GlassLock containers are the crème-de-la-crème, and every kitchen would benefit from having at least one set!
Enter to Win this 18-Piece GlassLock Storage Set
Please use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter. Good luck!
- No purchase necessary.
- Giveaway open to residents of the U.S. Canadian residents will receive an Amazon gift certificate of equivalent value.
- The giveaway begins September 11, 2014 and will end September 25, 2014 at 12:00am PST.
- This giveaway is hosted and paid for by Dawn Gifford and Small Footprint Family.
- The prize was selected by informal Facebook vote, and is one 18-piece GlassLock Storage Set, valued at $40. The odds of winning are approximately 1 in 300, though it depends on how many people enter the giveaway.
- Prizes will be shipped directly from Amazon to the winner’s home, and any exchanges or returns should be handled by Amazon. Canadian residents will receive an Amazon gift certificate of equivalent value, which will be delivered by email.
- Winners will be selected via Random.org integrated with the Rafflecopter widget. Winners will be announced within 1 week of the last day of the giveaway in a post on this blog.
- Winners will have 1 week from the last day of the giveaway to claim their prize by contacting Small Footprint Family with your full name and mailing address.