Summer is here and it’s time to think about how you are going to preserve the harvest. Whether you score a cheap crate of “irregular” veggies at the farmer’s market or have waaaaaaay too many zucchini from your own garden, water-bath canning can be a great way to put the extra by for the winter.
In honor of reaching 10,000 fans on Facebook, I want to give away something nice to all of you readers who are doing so much to be healthier and more sustainable at home and in your communities.
This kit includes:
- 21-quart canner with lid
- 7-jar rack
- 9-inch colander
- lid wrench,
- safety coated jar lifter, and
- magnetic lid lifter
It’s made with durable enamel-on-steel construction that heats quickly and efficiently. It’s safe to use on both gas and electric stovetops, but do not use the canner pot on glass cooktops (does not have a flat bottom).
Enter to Win a 9-Piece Granite-Ware Canning Kit
Please use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter. Good luck!
- No purchase necessary.
- Giveaway open to residents of the U.S. Canadian residents will receive an Amazon gift certificate of equivalent value.
- The giveaway begins June 27, 2013 and will end July 11 at 11:59pm PST.
- This giveaway is hosted and paid for by Dawn Gifford and Small Footprint Family.
- The prize was selected by informal Facebook vote, and is one Granite-Ware 9-Piece Canning kit, valued at $40. The odds of winning are approximately 1 in 300, though it depends on how many people enter the giveaway.
- Prizes will be shipped directly from Amazon to the winner’s home, and any exchanges or returns should be handled by Amazon. Canadian residents will receive an Amazon gift certificate of equivalent value, which will be delivered by email.
- Winners will be selected via Random.org integrated with the Rafflecopter widget. Winners will be announced within 1 week of the last day of the giveaway in a post on this blog.
- Winners will have 1 week from the last day of the giveaway to claim their prize by contacting Small Footprint Family with your full name and mailing address.
The post is part of Simply Natural Saturdays, Weekend Whatever, Mostly Homemade Monday, Natural Living Mondays, Thank Goodness It’s Monday, Fat Tuesdays, Anti-Procrastination Tuesdays, The Gathering Spot, Tuned In Tuesday, Healthy Tuesday Hop, Backyard Farming Connection, Whole Food Wednesdays, Frugal Days Sustainable Ways, Healthy 2day Wednesday, The Mommy Club, Natural Living Linkup, Tasty Traditions, Thank Your Body Thursday, LHITS DIY Linky,